The World Revolves Around YOU at Bank of Halls! We have now added Apple Pay to our products and services. Please see the instructions below on how to sign up or come in to any of our convenient locations.
APPLE PAY INSTRUCTIONS
*Users must have an iWatch, iPhone SE, iPhone6, iPhone6s or later and the latest version of IOS
- Tap the Wallet icon on the device, following the instructions to add a card
- Use the camera to capture the card number and expiration date
- Enter your security code from the back of the card
- User will be prompted to call eBanking 731-445-9587 to complete the activation process
- Once the identity of the user is verified, the eBanking Department will activate the card for Apple Pay
- To pay in stores with your device, bring it near the compatible terminal within an inch until you see ‘Done’ and a check mark on the display.
- The phone may automatically launch Apple Pay, letting you complete the transaction with Touch ID
- Depending on the store and transaction amount, you may need to sign a receipt or enter a PIN.
© Bank of Halls